Sherry Zeisel comes to us from St. Bernard in Cologne. She was involved there as a catechist for several years and as a cantor. She looks forward to taking our students into the depth of our Catholic faith. Assisting Mrs. Zeisel in the classroom will be Elias Budke.
John Northenscold Jr. has been a member of St. Timothy Parish since he was in the 8th grade and was confirmed and joined in Holy Matrimony to his best friend Linda Kunkel. John and Linda have four children: Sarah, Fr. Matthew, Lisa and Mary. He is employed at Lake Region Coop in Buffalo as an auto mechanic. John enjoys camping, hiking, fishing, cooking, reading, history, conversation, feasting and praising God and spending time with his family. He has a personal devotion to Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Juan Diego and earnestly seeks to emulate St. Kateri Tekakwitha, St. Therese of Lisieux, St. John Paul II and St. Faustina and everything about the Divine Mercy message.
Assisting Mr. Northenscold in the classroom with be Jackson Gallagher.
We are using Decision Point for our 2nd year in 10th grade Faith Formation. This program prepares students to receive Confirmation and our Faith intellectually, spiritually, and emotionally. This program uses engaging videos as discussion prompts and has a straight forward text that stresses the necessity of continually deciding for Christ. Parents and mentors are welcome to have a copy of the textbook as well.
Forms and Documents:
- January 9th – Net Retreat – Church Basement – 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- February 16th & 17th – 9th & 10th Grade Overnight Confirmation Retreat at Camp Friendship
- March 20th – 10th Grade Mass and Dinner
- April 3rd – 10th Grade Mass and Dinner
- April 10th – Oral Interview & Written Test for Confirmation – Main Church 7:00 p.m.
- April 28th – Rite of Sending – Parent(s), Mentors & Candidates – Church Basement – 9:30 a.m.
- May 4th – Confirmation at 10:00 a.m. – St. Mary’s Basilica – need to be there no later than 9:00 a.m. Pictures will be taken at the Basilica