This year we will be having two classes for our Eighth Graders. Our Catechists are Jayce and Baylyn Wagner and Nic and Andrea Stai.
Christ our Life – The Mystery of the Church, the Marks of the Church, the history of the Church and the Witness of the Church. We will be doing condensed versions of some chapters and that is because we have expanded Theology of the Body which is discovering God’s Plan for love and life.
A curriculum that helps young people understand the significance of their sexuality and the purpose of their lives. Twelve lessons that explore Saint John Paul II’s Theology of the Body and its positive portrayal of sexuality as a good and essential part of life and love.
Forms and Documents:
- September 6th – Parent Meetings for Theology of the Body – 2 Options: 6-7 pm and 7:15-8:15 pm
- December 5th – 1st Semester Reconciliation for 8th Grade Students
- January 9th – NET Retreat – Church Basement 4:00 pm. – 9:00 p.m.
- January 23rd – Father Meyer will be in the classroom
- February 27th – Reconciliation
- March 2nd – 8th Grade Retreat – School – 10:00 a.m. until we return from Lifeline at approximately 11:30pm.
- May 1st – Spring Semester Mass and Closing Session