I hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the weather. Thank you once again. Please see my full thank you. We had a great day, a good turn out, and a wonderful festival. Thanks for your support for our parish.
Here is an update of what is new around the parish:
- Check out some pictures from the fall festival in the parish galleries here. Special thanks, as always, to Charlene Wurm for taking these great pictures and giving them to the parish.
- Today is the feast of the Archangels Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. We ask for their protection and intercession in a special way.
- Plan ahead for Sunday’s Mass. You will be able to pray better if you know the readings ahead of time. Click here.
- The Saint Timothy’s School Marathon is this Saturday morning. The younger children will walk around the church and school, and the older children will ride their bikes for a few miles. The children pray every Friday for all the prayer intentions of our supporters. We know that we as a Catholic school could not do what we do without your prayers, support, and generosity. Thank you so much. If you haven’t done so already, please donate to the marathon in the envelope provided in your bulletin this past Sunday or contact the school. The children are hoping to reach their goal of over $18,000 so that they can have an all-school lock-in. Thanks for your support of our great school.
- The study on Church history continues tonight and Wednesday morning. I have heard many positive comments from many of you about this study.
- Are you looking to grow in your faith? Don’t forget that the two ALPHA courses begin this Sunday at 5:30 P.M. in the church basement. One will be the usual ALPHA course, which focuses on the “kerygma” or foundations of our faith. The other will be a course on Pope Francis’ “The Joy of the Gospel”. Both will be great opportunities.
- There has been a bit of a delay again on the school project, but we now look forward to breaking ground next week most likely. We should have everything weatherized before snowfall.
- Please pray for Philip Jansen who passed away recently and whose funeral was celebrated yesterday afternoon.
- Please pray for Jake Allbee and Chelsey Erickson who will be married here at Saint Timothy’s on Saturday afternoon.
As always, there is much more happening behind the scenes and in the day-to-day life of the parish and school, but there is a brief update.
I hope you have a great week.