Wednesday Envelope Digital
St. Timothy's School (K-8)
St. Timothy's School is a vibrant Catholic institution staffed by fully certified teachers and is committed to Catholic teaching and academic excellence.
What a blessing it is to have such a good, faithful, and thriving Catholic school right here in Maple Lake. Our children are the future of our Church and the world. Jesus reminded his disciples that the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. It is easy to understand what he meant when one is in the presence of our youth. Their joy, love, and faith are living examples of the Gospel. At Saint Timothy’s we stress that our students are valued because they are loved and because they are created in the image and likeness of God. They learn to treat others with that same love and respect and they learn Gospel values and virtues. Our children receive a great education from excellent educators, an education that develops the whole person – body, mind, and spirit. We are blessed to have faith-filled, highly skilled teachers and volunteers who teach our children the knowledge, skills, and virtues necessary to develop their God-given gifts and talents.
Father John Meyer, Pastor
St. Timothy's School offers:• Daily Religion classes
• Weekly all-school Masses
• Sacramental preparation
• A Christian, caring environment
• Firm, consistent discipline
• All-day kindergarten
• A classic curriculum which stresses:
- Strong, sequential, reading program
Other benefits include:
• Large, safe, well-equipped playground area
St. Timothy's School is accredited by the Minnesota Non-public School Accrediting Association (MNSAA), and annual reports are submitted to this agency in order to meet accreditation standards.
Small class sizes facilitate maximum participation and assure individualized attention. A variety of teaching styles and materials, current textbooks, and many parent volunteers provide for an excellent learning environment.
St. Timothy's Parish School is committed to providing quality Catholic education through the cooperative efforts of the faith community.
Philosophy: St. Timothy's School is a faith community based on the cooperative involvement of students, staff, parents, parishioners, and community. We facilitate the development of the whole child by:
- recognizing the Gospel Message as a basis for living, through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ;
- providing advancement toward Christian maturity through liturgical and sacramental celebrations;
- encouraging an environment of love, respect, and personal dignity for every individual and the whole community;
- developing and nuturing a positive self-concept;
- developing a concern for peace, social justice, and an interdependence with all people;
- promoting a life-long commitment of service to others;
- striving for academic excellence.
Please contact the Parish or School Office for more information.
241 Star St. East
Maple Lake, MN 55358